Saturday, April 4, 2009

Near Take Off

Ever wonder about the exact moment someone dies? I know when it happens. It's like flying in a plane, right when the wheels leave the runway. I can see the world outside the small window passing faster than a train...and I feel like I'm about to pass through my seat because my back's pressed against it so hard. And then comes the lurch.

It's probably the most scary, and yet the lurch is the most exciting. I feel my stomach turn in one and a half circles, and for a split second, I break free from gravity. But with dying, I just keep rising. Well, I guess if I was going to hell, I'd probably sink at the same rate, but thankfully I don't know what that's like. When I get high enough, I see more people and in more detail than less. And since the rising takes so long, (or at least it seems like it, maybe it's just that heaven's so far away from earth) I have a lot of time to talk with all these people. And they have so much to say!

They'll tell anyone who'll listen all about their lives. Amazingly, it's as if they've been freed from telling all the boring details, and every story and every detail leaves me breathless and craving more. Even better, it's as if everyone wants to listen, the story will never go unheard.

There's different types of risers. Some shoot straight to heaven like missiles launched from an angry country. Then there's others that zig zag as if they want to savor every moment of the journey in case they miss something important. I see a few that drag, but rarely, since most others willingly pull them up. Floaters seem to move nowhere, but just stay in one place, but I've heard that it's just the effect of them moving so slow and the observer moving so fast. Most important out of all these groups are the bouncers.

They've shot to heaven so fast they've bounced back. Though everyone has an amazing story to tell, the bouncers have the most important information of all. They know about Heaven, and then can tell anyone anything about heaven , as long as it doesn't take too much detail. Most importantly, they know something most people don't:

 Dying's easy, it's coming back that's a rocky landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment