Friday, April 24, 2009

100% All American

I like unhealthy food and I like my music loud.

I'm a wee bit Irish and Scottish.

I like food that's labeled "healthy" or "light" but's been tainted with a pillar of salt.

I have a bit of English in my blood,

I like to correct grammar and then butcher it myself.

Je suis un peu français.

I like to have pastries for breakfast, and maybe some bread.

I'm a little American Indian.

I know how to dance in the rain and lay in the sun,

But I hate getting sun burns, and I sometimes hate not having a tan.

I'm a skotch Jewish

I like my music and I hate yours, so deal with it.

I'm a 100% pure American

I'm a bit hard-headed,

A little wild, and

A little proud.

I'm definitely crazy.

I'm 100% pure American,

and I have an identiy crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment