Friday, August 14, 2009

First in my class

I would like to start off thanking all of those who got me where I am today. My adoptive parents, who raised me these six years. They're quite an agreeable bunch, raising me from the day they found me in a ditch on the side of the road. All these weeks they've encouraged me to pursue my education, and tutored me on my online exams. I owe them a great deal.

If it weren't for my moral support, I would have never earned this diploma. I especially thank my special dry food diet, for feeding my brain as well as my body. A shout out to my toys, even the catnip flavored ones, who helped me keep my sanity. Most of all, I'd like to thank my bed, for taking up space and making me feel like queen of the household, even if I'm by far, the shortest one around.

It's truly an honor to be the first cat to earn a high school diploma, even if it's from a diploma mill.

No comments:

Post a Comment